This is my vette engine that had to be rebuilt.
This is the engine on the hoist right before I got it back into the car.
A few weeks ago, I took my '64 vette to a car show in Ashdown. While I was there, I figured out that the engine was about to give way. A decision was made to go home, get the trailer and haul the car back home. This is a numbers matching car and I didn't want to do anything that would change that. The engine has been rebuilt now and I worked today getting it put back into the car. It was a job that needed two people really, but I managed to do it on my own. Hopefully, in the next week, I will have this car back on the road.